Sales and Marketing Manager France (m/f/x) // ArtNight
We’re looking for a strategic, analytical, and process-oriented experienced Sales & Marketing Manager ASAP with a strong knowledge of the french market to join our growing ArtNight team in Berlin. ArtNight is a successful startup seated in the heart of Berlin. By now our team is 50 strong and together we’ve already accomplished a lot!
After taking part in the German version of “Shark Tank (“Die Höhle der Löwen”), our ArtNights – creative experiences in bars and restaurants – spread all over Germany. Two years after founding ArtNight we are already established in 64 cities in 6 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, UK, France) and have created a community of almost 300 artists. We launched France in November 2018, have a growing and loyal community of artists and are now bringing the joy of creativity to 3 cities and thousands of customers across France. We are growing fast and looking for Sales & Marketing Manager ready to join us on our ArtNight FR adventure!
Building on this success we analyse trends and create new entertainment brands. It’s our vision to form the leading entertainment company in Europe and bring people together through extraordinary events. In this mission we are supported by leading investors, for example Jägermeister, the founders of Trivago and more top investors.
Be part of our success story and enrich our team in Berlin as a Sales & Marketing Manager for the French market.
- You will support the Country Manager FR to develop and grow the ArtNight brand in France
- You will design and develop integrated marketing plans including
- Onpage promotions
- Social media
- Online and offline seasonal/thematic marketing campaigns in alignment with marketing team
- Promotion materials
- You will work with the Country Manager France to define french market opportunity and target groups for ArtNight
- You will define, test and implement new B2B & B2C sales channels
- You will develop revenue-driven collaborations and build up strong relationships and network with partners.
- Planning, Analysis & Reporting of all areas of responsibility
- At least 3+ years experience in sales and marketing on the french market
- Experience in content creation and good copywriting skills
- Has already developed own PR network
- Strong B2B network on the french market
- Proven successful sales record
- Previous employment in a digital/e-commerce company
- Good knowledge on french market. Experience in event and art-related markets are a big plus
- Experience in project management
- Intrinsically motivated, punctual, innovative.
- Eye for art/design and Trends
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and to quickly adjust to shifting priorities and demanding deadlines when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal ; ability to tailor messages and speak to various partners.
- Strong research, analytical and constructive thinking skills.
- Should work independently but also create rapport easily with peers and stakeholders.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office / Google drive tools/ Google Analytics
- Native french speaker / Full English working proficiency / German is a plus
- A position in a creative, international and friendly team in our Head Office in Berlin.
- A variety of different tasks and the opportunity for further career development.
- An independent and open work environment.
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on a new brand in the UK.
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights and more!
- You will have responsibility from day one and work on your own projects – you will have the chance to suggest and implement your own ideas and see direct results from day one.