Sales Development Representative (f/m/x)
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
About the role
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify, qualify and book discovery calls and product demos with high-potential customers. You will be an integral part of our business development team and will join our pack of hunters to:
- Reach out to our target customers via outbound campaigns (e.g. email campaigns, phone targeting new leads)
- Be the first point of contact for prospects requesting a demo, or requiring more information about our solutions
- Setup discovery calls and demo calls for our Business Development Managers (BDMs), playing a central role in driving top of funnel sales activity
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimisation of our lead qualification and customer approach together with our marketing team
- Become a master of our CRM system (Salesforce) in order to provide up to date reporting on our sales pipeline, and extract insights that move the dial on key metrics like conversion rates and sales cycle duration.
- 1-2 years experience in a Sales driven business environment. If you have experience working in a B2B / SaaS company this is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills- you will be communicating a complex technical product to potential clients, therefore being able to listen to the needs of potential clients in order to position the right solution, and being effective at communicating with team members in a fast paced startup environment will be important assets
- Personal drive – you are driven by team goals and love exceeding targets. On a personal level you have the ambition to develop into a Business Development Manager / Account Manager, with your own Sales targets and portfolio of clients.
- Organisation and discipline – you will be responsible for the operations of our Sales Engine, which means managing enquiries, call bookings and sales pipeline activity. To do this well, requires discipline, organisation and good communication. We expect candidates to be able to demonstrate that they have what it takes to play this role, a crucial enabler for our sales organisation.
- Fluency in English – German and additional languages are a bonus
What to expect
- An exciting role that will give you a great insight into how businesses sell and scale
- A launchpad for a career in business and sales. You will receive excellent coaching and support that will arm with a world class Sales skill set which allows you to step up the career ladder very quickly
- Competitive compensation incl. strong bonuses linked to performance + shares
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
Upon clicking \”Send\”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!