Sales Engineer – French / Italian
You always wanted to be a ninja? Well then, welcome!
Who we are…
NinjaRMM helps IT consulting companies and system houses to manage their customers more effectively. We offer a next-generation all-in-one platform with a broad portfolio of features that has succeeded at the US market very fast. The NinjaRMM management team comes from different profitable international companies. So NinjaRMM was the starting point for many talented employees who were able to build a successful career.
We bring this success directly from Silicon Valley to Europe.
Find out more: www.ninjarmm.com.
The heart of our success is a fantastic product, a great team and a constant training of our employees in technology and methodology.
Who you are…
You are highly motivated and you love exciting tasks. You have a talent in dealing with people and are passionate about a great product. Growing beyond yourself and shaping your own success is your goal. Perfect, you are an excellent fit for us!
- Successfully completed professional training in the IT field
- Experience in technical sales of IT products
- Experience in Tech Support / Customer Service of IT products
- Motivated employees and talents who enjoy finding solutions for customers
- High communication skills, as well as empathy and a confident manner in dealing with customers
- technical support experience is a huge plus
- You enjoy taking ownership and watching your efforts make a difference
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain our products or services to customers and prospects
- Work closely with our sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Guiding our customers through the implementation of the NinjaRMM solution
- Working closely with our account management department
- Actively participate in the design of our consulting processes
- Fluency in technical troubleshooting a plus
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills a must
- Full professional proficiency in English, French and Italian
- Additional languages a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years prior experience in a customer service/support related position
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc), working knowledge of MacOS, and a general understanding of Linux distributions a plus
- Previous experience with Zendesk a plus
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Understanding of any virtualization platform, basic networking
- Previous experience with RMM software helpful, but not required
- A good sense of humor
What we offer:
- An attractive salary
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes in a constantly growing, international company
- A great, international and intercultural team that is eager to get to know you
- The opportunity to help creating our business
- The chance to grow beyond yourself and achieve your goals, as well as to develop yourself personally
This all sounds exciting and your heart is already beating faster? Then please get in touch with us!
We are looking forward to working with you!