Sales Manager B2B France (m/f/d) // bookingkit
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider’s website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers – from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team – become a „bookingkid“!
These will be your tasks
- You successfully grow our business through calls and Product demos. You also support our Team on fairs or field trips, if needed.
- You autonomously acquire new customers and potential cooperation partners within the Tours and Activities industry, for example Jumphouses, Cooking Schools or Outdoor activities providers.
- You help to develop new Sales related concepts for our international business.
- You closely work together with our Account Management team – especially in terms of specific customer needs.
You’re offering these qualifications
- You have at least one year experience in B2B Sales and Cold Calling, ideally in a Startup.
- You love to win new customers for a product that provides real value.
- You have awesome communication skills, written as well as verbally.
- French language skills on a native level and fluent English skills.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE:
- You have worked in the tourism industry before.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- You have sold SaaS or Tech products.
We’re offering these benefits
- Individual training and frequent feedback through your Team Lead
- Uncapped commission model and weekly incentives
- Excellent onboarding program in your first 3 months
- Trainings with external coaches on a regular basis.
- Internal development opportunities based on our Sales Career Development Plan
- Homeoffice & Flex-Time
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Learn more about being a bookingkid here: https://bit.ly/2YGC9si
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your bookingkit Team