Sales Manager (m/f/x)
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional for our Berlin team. As a Sales Manager, you will play a leading role in accelerating Spendesk’s sales growth in the DACH region. You work closely with the sales team in our Paris HQ and our country manager in Berlin to identify and research new, relevant sales targets. In your role, you will work for our product lines, which are mainly aimed at SMEs and medium-sized companies.
As a brand ambassador, you are committed to Spendesk to make companies more productive and efficient.
- Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit target on a monthly basis
- Work with the Growth and Business development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota.
- Handle qualification, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market – being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
- Share your best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues.
We’re thus looking for a native German speaker & highly-motivated individual with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing team in Berlin. Our hard-working team is searching for its new hunter with a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile prospects.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as an Account Executive (closing deals)
- Excellent cold-calling and phone-based sales experience
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Comprehensive sales cycle experience from prospecting to discovery to sign-on
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Native level German and fluent English spoken & written
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for SaaS, tech, Fintech and continuous learning
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person with a great interest in sales, technology & continuous learning
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- 100% supported Berlin transport or mobility (bike) perk
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all…
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions