Sales Manager // Nexto
We are building a platform that is reimagining the visitor experience of travel, heritage and entertainment destinations (parks, zoos, museums, castles …). Our apps enable new ways of location based storytelling and combine augmented reality (AR), gamification and chat interface to create exciting experiences aimed at younger audiences.
We are looking for an independent, versatile and passionate Business developer that would help us shape our business strategy and lead the expansion of our platform throughout Germany and further.
What will you be responsible for?
- Setting up the business expansion strategy for Germany
- Leading the B2B efforts to onboard German travel destinations on our platform
- Building a network of relevant stakeholders in the travel, heritage and location entertainment sectors
- Taking part in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and sales
- Prospecting, screening and qualifying businesses through cold calling and emailing
- Optimising your social selling skills to generate interest among key players within targeted industries
- Identifying and overcoming issues and address business pain points proactively
- Making use of a modern online CRM to maintain accurate account data and provide actionable information within the pipeline
Who are you?
- You have +4 years of experience in a Sales Operations, Sales Reporting or Finance department in a fast-growing company
- Experience working with travel, heritage or entertainment destinations is a big plus
- You are a communicative, friendly and high-energy individual
- You manage projects independently, feel comfortable in coordinating with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively
- You are highgly organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving
- You don’t mind working remotely
- You speak and write German and English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
What we offer?
- Work on an exciting and fun B2B2C product that utilises latest technology trends
- Fair compensation with clear goals for financial incentives
- Opportunity to help shape the company and be one of the first members of a fast growing team
- Flexible working hours
Please send in your CV with a short note in English to [email protected]