(Senior) B2B Enterprise Sales Manager
We’re on a mission to help companies add impactful sustainability initiatives in their day to day collaborations at scale. Unipos empowers organisational members with the power of recognition, value alignment and a purposeful reward system that goes beyond the office.
Our vision is to contribute towards sustainable development and make it part of your company ethos, so your people can feel proud about their contribution at work, and beyond the office. We’re currently looking for a (Senior) B2B Enterprise Sales Manager who can help bring our business to the next phase.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Refine, implement and continuously improve our lead generation strategy & inbound qualification
- Understand the customer’s buying processes and communicate effectively with different personas (executives, HR, IT and others)
- Drive the buying and tool evaluation process with potential customers and close new deals
- Liaise with customers on the phone and demo the platform via video calls
- Create the best end-to-end SaaS buyers’ experience throughout the sales process
- Take ownership to open up new markets and expand our impact in existing markets
- Collect new customer insights or requirements and pass information to management & product team
Our perfect match:
- You have at least 2-5 years of work experience in complex B2B enterprise sales, preferably in Tech, HR or Sustainability industry
- You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly, and you work with the customer to generate value for them
- You are a highly driven individual with execution focus, a strong sense of urgency and a firm belief in our mission.
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing ones
- You’re a closer at heart.
- You are fluent in German and English both in written and spoken form
We’re offering these benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Order any books you need to do better at your job
- Great office and meetup environment at Wework Sony Center
- Free coffee, drinks, and beer
- MacBook or a machine and equipment of your choice
- Weekly team breakfast and Friday night beers
- Full sponsorship of monthly gym membership
- Onboarding business trip to our Tokyo HQ