Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTION
As the world’s largest search engine, HomeToGo is at the center of 1000’s of business partnerships worldwide, connecting travelers to rentals and partners via our wide business and tech platforms. This means we’re experts at marrying customer needs, business requirements, and technical specifications. As we scale, seamless and effective integration of our future vacation rental partners into our website is crucial for our ongoing success. As part of this business-critical, tech-driven Partner Team, you will play a key role in our continued growth by applying your technical know-how and problem-solving ability, artfully steering and facilitating business opportunities with top-level engineering teams and being the bridge to connect it all together.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy, and quarterly transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities, work-life-balance.
- Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
- Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE WE NEED YOU
- Work closely with an agile development team based in Berlin and Lithuania to support and maximize performance of our vacation rental providers.
- Build strong connections and foster rapport and understand through direct cooperation and communication with our partners in order to problem solve and empower their business.
- Offer first-class quality assurance and technical account management on all technical levels.
- Act as a central interface between our Business Development and Tech teams, ensuring internal alignment on all aspects of our partner integration.
- Assisting partners with international payment gateway integration and many more initiatives.
- Establish best practices and monitor technical performance metrics.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital industry, preferably in travel.
- Solid understanding of software development processes and can build productive working relationships with engineers.
- Proven excellence and strong passion for communication with business partners combined with great ownership to drive results
- Attention to detail and razor-sharp analytical skills that help you quickly detect and resolve problems.
- Ability to translate complex technical issues for non-technical audiences and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Previous experience working in an international/entrepreneurial team.
- Very strong organizational skills and the ability to align with multiple stakeholders and excellence in prioritization.
- A flexible mindset with the ability to handle constantly changing priorities.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Previous experience with XML and JSON web services is a plus.
- Understanding of international payment systems is a plus.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just six years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like Wimdu, CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 18 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 1300 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!