Brand Designer // Marley Spoon
Some say that people eat with their eyes first. That’s why, for us at Marley Spoon, creating an inspiring user experience is key. We’re working hard to bring delightful, market-fresh, easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week, our customers select what they’d like to cook and we deliver the recipes with all the ingredients they need. We are a growing business across 3 continents, 6 countries, 700+ employees and use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste.
The Design Team at Marley Spoon is growing, with a mission to design the best home-cooking experience for our customers. We’re looking for an exceptional Brand Designer who will be a creative force in our projects, inspire colleagues with original ideas, strategic thinking and exceptional craftsmanship across our physical and digital experience.
What you’ll do
- Develop brand experiences and creative concepts across all platforms and media for Marley Spoon brands and markets.
- Tell brand and product stories towards feature comprehension, adoption campaigns, and communicating new product releases and updates.
- Drive design vision by actively contributing your ideas to all projects and initiatives.
- Work closely with stakeholders around the globe, be creatively responsible for your projects and ensure solutions are realised and delivered to the highest-quality of creative standards.
- Work seamlessly across platforms – leveraging digital and physical media to fit the purpose.
- Work closely within the Design team to establish and maintain our design standards and guidelines.
- Be an active member of the Design team — share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company
- A skilled graphic designer with 3+ years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity and digital design.
- A storyteller confident in engaging in the strategic dimension of brand design and with a knack for designing compelling visuals, iconography, typography, photography, animation and infographics.
- A strong facilitator and presenter, with the ability to build confidence and push to make change happen.
- Experienced in a multi-disciplinary in-house or an agency team setting.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- Someone with a proactive, here-to-help attitude and believes in the value of collaboration.
- A problem solver, not afraid to challenge the ordinary, and with the drive to bring your ideas to life.
- A pro at Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch and Keynote.
- [Bonus] Experienced with animation and motion design.
- [Bonus] Experienced with any prototyping tools for digital platforms.
- The opportunity to actively shape the vision and direction of Design at Marley Spoon.
- The challenge of working with an exciting, visceral subject that is food.
- Monthly inspiration sessions, a growing Design library and fun team events.
- Our meal kit, free and delivered home for you to try!
- Delicious food occasionally delivered from the test-kitchen.
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities.
- Participate in Marley Spoon’s success with an outstanding employee virtual share program.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to help us change the way people cook, write to us and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job.
We have worked hard to build a diverse team of inspiring and passionate people. We encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientation to apply!