Content & UX Writer // Humanitec
Do you want to tell the story of the next digital revolution?
If so you should join Humanitec. We are on a mission to change how enterprise software is being built. Our approach is a combination of a revolutionary new intellectual property model that allows developers to reuse and monetize microservices on our marketplace, Core-APIs that auto-detect and fuse these services, and deployment automation to mount them to an infrastructure. From thought to app in seconds.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Content & UX Writer to map the vision and strategy for Humanitec content, promoting a cohesive brand narrative across our products and touch points. You will work in close collaboration with management, product teams, and our technical writer to translate the technical achievements of our team and products into compelling stories.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Writing/editing clear and concise marketing copy to promote our products in line with our brand strategy.
- Writing/reviewing social media posts, articles and blog posts based on input from team members.
- Writing UX copy that balances Humanitec’s brand guidelines with individual product voice and tone.
- Collaborating with our UI designers on a robust and clear branding strategy which shall include voice and tone guidelines.
- Making sure that every written document meets the defined writing guidelines and mentoring team members in improving their writing.
- Sharing knowledge by participating in community events and workshops.
Are you a fit?
- You have 4+ years of experience writing user-focused web or/and print content (technical publications, UX design, journalism, software development, or creative writing).
- You are a native English speaker. German language skills are a plus.
- You must be familiar with the tech industry. A good understanding of the software development process is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of keyword planning and SEO.
- You understand how to write user interface text that is consistent with the overall brand.
- You feel comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can communicate with all levels of management.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge and mentoring team members, instituting efficient team processes.
- Familiarity with microservice architectures is a plus.
Are you in for the ride?
We are a multicultural team of 18 nationalities working in 3 offices – Berlin, Nairobi, and New York City and our success thrives from this diversity. You will benefit from a clear career development plan as we continuously grow together in the company.
We focus on your talents and personality – your background, origin or gender will never make a difference to us.
We are fostering an open engineering culture with regular knowledge exchange among team members be it pair-programming, workshops or code reviews. Take active participation and shape your learning experiences!
Working for us means challenging the status quo, pushing the boundaries of possibility within all areas of software engineering today. Take on this spirit to advance in your area of expertise!
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Medium.