Digital Design Lead // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
Our team of 5 cross-functional designers focuses on two main areas: Produce a variety of static and dynamic creatives services for our customers as well as in-house visual and brand communication.
As Design Lead:
- You are responsible for the technical and operational management of the design team. You mentor and inspire designers and continually raise our bar of quality.
- With a proven track record within the mobile advertisement space, you develop original creative concepts and exceptional design approaches, alone or in collaboration with cross functional departments.
- You work closely with marketing and product team in order to drive the best brand and visual communication operations on a global level.
- You will also supervise the overall creative process for our clients mobile marketing campaigns in a distributed team.
- You proactively and independently coordinate the implementation of projects and accompany all phases of the creative and production process until the final implementation.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of digital design and leading a team of designers. Preferably in the online content and mobile advertising media environment.
- You have a degree in Communication / Digital Media or a similar education.
- You have a strong drive to understand new technologies, trends, and design philosophies in social media and interaction design and you can express this in creative and conceptual thinking.
- You work fast, efficiently and carefully and master the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects) as well as Keynote and PowerPoint.
- You have strong knowledge of UX and web design (HTML5, CSS3) principles and technologies.
- Fun to work in a dynamic team with a hands on mentality.
- You are proficient in spoken and written English.
- Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
- Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
- Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!