Freelance Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Chatterbug is entering a new chapter in our mission to bring language learning into modern times. We’ve already helped thousands of students speak a language for real with our tutors, but we want to take the human element of learning even further. Introducing Chatterbug Streams, a brand new mobile app which brings live streaming into the Chatterbug ecosystem.
About the job
We are looking for someone to join our communication and advertising efforts on a project by project basis. This is a great opportunity to put your creative energy to work and come up with ways to communicate this new style of language learning to our target markets.
We are experimenting and seeing what works for the product and our communications. You would be a valuable member of the team that would be assisting our marketing team to optimize our different campaign performance and communications across several channels.
- You will be a creative force to come up with ideas that elevate the Chatterbug brand, increase strong engagement and in particular help our Marketing team increase installs of our Streams app.
- You will be responsible for implementing the graphic design and communication materials that are consistent with our brand and values. The focus will be for online and digital media including mailings, display ads, website graphics, as well as print design materials.
- You will collaborate with the Chatterbug marketing team, video team, and other creatives on marketing campaigns and material ideation. You will report to the Head of Design.
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities, ensure projects are completed with a professional level of quality and meet deadlines set by the business.
- You are knowledgable and willing to use our creative tools, including the adobe creative suite and figma.
Benefits at Chatterbug
- A valuable role shaping a cutting edge product at a pivotal point in its development
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Regular fun events and team dinners
- A wonderful rooftop office in the heart of Berlin (with free fruit and amazing coffee!)
- You’re based in Berlin
- At least 2 years experience as a graphic designer
- You’re fluent in staples like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch and Figma
- Spoken and written proficiency in English is a must. German is a plus!
- Experience in animation or video is a nice to have
Want to apply?
Click the Apply Now button! We look forward to hearing from you.