Graphic Designer // Plugsurfing
Who We Are
Welcome to the world of electric cars!
Plugsurfing is Europe’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as a Graphic Designer to play a pivotal role in connecting charging point networks across Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions. We shape the future of mobility and energy – and we want YOU to be a part of this!
- All written communication is in English
- Fast turnaround times from concept to production
Top Reasons to Work With Us
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and a high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve.
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation
- We are a close knit, casual but target oriented team of 30+ people
- We offer a unique combination of an agile startup environment backed by a global shareholder, providing great career opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide creative design to our Marketing Department, especially for our new website and mobile apps
- Make our presentations and brochures outstanding from a Design perspective
- Create storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Constantly seek to improve our digital designs
- Design co-branded materials for our customers (charging keys, printed materials)
- Manage all of our Design assets
- Take care of print data preparation
- Implement Design specifications together with Marketing to ensure a consistent brand identity internally and externally
- Contribute to evolving UI guidelines (including page layouts, iconography, typography, colors, and motion design) as needed
- Help champion and advocate for strong design culture within the company
- Hands on experience in UX, UI and/or interface design for digital products or similar for 4+ years
- Experience in print and digital design
- Experience in working within brand guidelines and evolving them
- Excellent eye for design paired with creativity
- Proficient in Powerpoint/Google Slides
- Taking ownership, self-organisation, self-reliance
- English language skills are required, German is a nice plus
Interested? If so, please send your application to [email protected] We look forward to meeting you!