Head of Design / User Experience (f/m/x)
about the position
As the Head of Design / User Experience (f/m/x) you are responsible for one of the core competencies of iconmobile and thus make a decisive contribution to the overall company’s success and future orientation.
We’re looking for an inspiring, passionate person with exceptional leadership experience, focused on team development and transformation of the design department. Besides that, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of design, user experience and innovation, strong account growing and business development skills.
- Accountable for further developing team in size and capabilities to adapt to strategic positioning of iconmobile GmbH as agency in the group
- Representative for your competence center internally and externally
- Establish the ICM design footprint and deliver on “excellence in design” in all projects
- Collaborate with the Managing Director, making sure new business opportunities materialize in profitable projects
- Accountable for generating additional revenues on existing clients to achieve financial targets
- Lead a/multiple teams within your competence center
- Develop a strategic approach for your competence center to combine actual client needs and future developments (and thus support in further develop the offering to position iconmobile as go-to-agency for digital innovation)
- Team development and transformation of the design department
- 8+ years working experience within digital transformation and product innovation
- Strong experience in leading, growing and challenging the team / change management
- Strong decision maker turning challenges into solutions
- Experience as founder or early leadership role at a start-up as plus
- Deep understanding of latest design and business trends to apply in digital transformation and digital product innovation
- An entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility and quick at grasping new topics and strong willingness to drive real innovation
- Proven skills in managing high profile clients and developing strong client relationships at an executive or C-level
- Experience in setting up and leading international projects and cross-functional teams
- Experience in team development and growth planning (defining goals, tracking performance)
- Excellent planning, organizational, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interest and curiosity for digital trends and technologies across industries
- Dedication to create a culture of creativity, self-direction, quality and rigor
We are looking forward to your application. Please submit your CV including references (as pdf), salary expectations and possible start date via “Apply now”.
what do we offer
Under the umbrella of WPP Holding, we offer you the perfect environment to develop yourself professionally and personally.
Regular feedback discussions and responsibility from day one will help you achieve your goals.
On the way there, we will make your everyday life easier with flexible working hours, training, employee events, drinks, snacks and various other benefits.