(Junior-) Art Director
Magic Design is a young Berlin-based startup that helps startups and SMEs realise great design. What makes it special is that marketing and design departments can add a top designer to their own team within days. This allows them to bring more of their ideas to life.
Magic Design offers a flexible monthly subscription with no fixed contract. Customers such as awork, upvest, secjur or Ostrom already use Magic Design as an extended workbench.
🥊 The Challenge
Magic Design is looking for a (Junior-) Art Director to manage creative projects for some of the greatest companies worldwide. You will be responsible for communicating with customers, preparing work packages for our designers, managing workflow and assuring we always deliver pixel perfect results.
📇 What you will be doing
- Communicate with our customers and understand their needs and objectives
- Prepare work packages and concise creative briefings for our designers
- Coordinate our daily design work, plan workflow and manage deadlines
- Iterate on design projects and assure highest quality on our output
- Continuously optimize our processes and workflow
- Motivate the team to always deliver 100%
✌🏻 What you need to succeed
- Professional experience in overseeing design projects (i.e. as Creative Project Manager, Campaign Manager)
- Outstanding organisational skills and a great eye for detail
- Proficiency in design tools (Figma, Illustrator, and Indesign)
- Strong proactive attitude, autonomy and accountability
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric mindset
- Understanding of creative communication and how innovative content can drive business results
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English; knowledge of German is a plus
- Bonus: understanding of advertising and social media platforms, branding and corporate communication
💎 Why join us
- Fully remote setup and flexible working hours
- Become part of a young & ambitious startup team
- Freedom in how you approach your tasks
- Steep learning curve and increasing responsibility
- You will participate in the success of the company
- You can either work with us in Berlin or Remote.
- Start as soon as possible
- Whether you have an apprenticeship, a university degree or none of the two, it doesn’t matter to us, as long as you are motivated and can show the necessary experience
- Proficiency in English is required
- Fixed salary + bonus (based on business success)