Junior Designer // Tripod Technology GmbH / Tandem
Your role will be to
- Transform wireframes into well-thought-out, pixel-perfect user interfaces for website, web client, and mobile application.
- Designing and executing our marketing assets, including but not limited to: presentations, digital assets, trade fair displays, signage, catalogues, brochures, ads according to pre-defined designs and guidelines.
- Understand our brand and digital presence and execute projects accordingly.
- Work as part of an agile, cross-functional team of designers and developers to create delightful and easy-to-use solutions.
You are the right fit for the role if
- You have at least 1-year of professional experience.
- You have a solid portfolio of relevant projects.
- You are available to work 20 hours a week (with the possibility of negotiating more hours in the future).
- You are familiar with iOS, and Android user interface guidelines.
- You have at least a basic understanding of CSS and/or HTML.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You have strong skills in Sketch, Zeplin, prototyping apps (Invision, Marvel), and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- You identify with our mission and are interested in language learning.
- You are self-motivated, organized and friendly.
- The chance to join a friendly, highly experienced and exceptionally talented team early on.
- An inspiring office at Rosenthaler Platz, in one of Berlin’s Startup hotspots.
- German lessons in office and free access to our language tutors on Tandem.
- Relocation assistance.
- Team lunches, sports membership, excursions, drinks, great coffee, office snacks, board games etc.
- You’ll probably learn how to say “Hi” in 20 more languages.