Junior UX researcher / analyst
You’ll be part of the UX team, a team full of passionate people whose wide range of skills , from research to coding, allows the company to move forward in the right direction, thanks to the insights gathered from all kinds of tests and tools which then take shape in the form of fun and interactive designs that our customers love to use.
Our various platforms are constantly evolving and we need to keep track of those changes and their impact on performance and customer satisfaction. There is a lot of data, insights and tests that we can execute at various stages of the customer journey. We need someone who is on the field, perpetually asking questions and then succinctly presenting information that will allow us to better understand our users and prioritise tasks across the different teams.
(1) Collecting customer insights:
- working with ux team, e-commerce managers and product managers to devise appropriate research strategies+roadmap to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material
- planning, designing and conducting the usability testing process from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis and reporting
(moderation when possible, even though we use different types of tests/formats)
- conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the service design)
(2) Analysing customer insights:
- Synthesizing the key learnings and tracks brought by the user interviews and user tests
- modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organizational understanding of our users – such as personas and user journey maps.
(3) Leveraging customer insights:
- applying knowledge in human factors and the user-centered design process to product and service design in an iterative development environment
- Generate interactive mockups and iteratively validate with users before and during the implementation.
- presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to decision makers
- working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
(4) Advocating for user-centric design within the organisation:
- promoting user centered design principles and best practice across the organisation
(communicating, presenting and archiving insights)
- Good at leveraging user needs to influence senior stakeholders, for those needs
- Experience in conducting user interviews and user tests
- Interest into gathering user insights with the help of various tools (qualitative + quantitative types of feedback)
- Analysing both quantitative and qualitative data to produce UX artefacts
- Good organisational skills
Skills & Core Competencies:
- Determined and tenacious, persistent and focused on the end results.
- Collaborative and good at building relationships. Working with colleagues across all areas of the organisation and beyond to achieve one mission.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills (speaking to testers, as much as presenting test results to an audience)
- Good at influencing, driving impact and implementing change.
- Pragmatic and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively manage
- Fluent in french + english (other languages are a bonus)
What we offer:
- You get the unique opportunity to join a workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback with an international team of experts
- You work at at Co-working space in the middle of Berlin, with an access to many locations all over the world
- Several longer-term opportunities, including forming a part of the studio specialised in the next generation E-Commerce solution of retail industry
- A budget for educational purposes
- Free drinks and fruits
- International welcoming team
- Regular offsites and team activities/games sessions
We are looking forward to working with you on this journey!
If we got you interested, please send your CV and pieces of work that you would love to present to email@example.com