Marketing Artist *
As a Marketing Artist at GameDuell, you will join our creative, multicultural, and enthusiastic team, where you can explore ideas and help to create exceptional games. With your excellent eye for detail and curiosity, you will enrich our team of highly talented artists and will be able to easily work closely with our product managers, UA, social media experts, illustrators, and art direction.
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience has made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played our games. GameDuell offers a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games, developed mostly in-house.
- Design ad creatives, app store assets, animations, videos, web & social media graphics for our game websites, social media, and other platforms
- Ensure the consistency of our existing style while creating appealing, engaging, and eye-catching graphics and animations
- Touch Ups: manipulate image composition and perform smaller adjustments to illustrations when necessary
- Collaborate with product managers, UA, social media experts, illustrators, and art direction
What we expect
- Completed studies in design, art, digital media, or similar field
- 2+ years professional experience in a comparable graphic design or artist position
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- You can adapt easily to change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within a fast iterative design process
What we offer
- Creative freedom: develop the best possible products and inspire customers, peers, and our players by providing an extraordinary game experience
- Cooperative teamwork in an agile, pleasant work environment (full of plants, color and, laughter)
- A funny, multi-disciplined, and international art team
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte, between Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, gaming events, weekly Art Hours, sports courses, and a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile office during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic
- Starting: immediately, full time
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say “hello” to our recruiter Chi!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell.de)
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application. Please send your application including work samples as PDF with the subject ‘Marketing Artist *’.
*GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.