Product Designer (f/m/x)
Zenjob provides a modern solution to real life problems. Companies who need flexible short-term employees and students who want to earn extra money to support themselves during their studies. We do this with modern technologies using a mobile app (iOS & Android) and a web-based solution.
Zenjob’s Design Team is embedded in the Product & Engineering department. We are multidisciplinary designers from different parts of the globe. What brings us together is not only the passion for user-centric design but also having an active impact on shaping the future of the recruitment services. Zenjob is currently listed as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Germany and that results in continuously growing demand in high-level design solutions across our product. That is why we are looking for talented designers to join our creative forces. Our range of products is spread across different OS environments and cover different business and customers needs. What they have in common is putting our users in the centre of the ideation, validation and implementation process.
What would you be doing:
- From the day one you will represent our users in the design process by gathering relevant insights through various ux research methods and sharing them with different stakeholders
- You will be an active participant in the product development process and collaborate closely with the product owners and engineers
- Facilitating workshops with various stakeholders
- Requesting, analyzing and interpreting data insights
- Developing design outputs like prototypes, wireframes, user flows and user journeys and sharing them with other stakeholders
- You will take the ownership of the design process from early concept stage, through idea validation to design implementation
- Last but not least, co-creating the design culture through active collaboration with Design Team
What we would like you to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in UX/product design
- Practical knowledge of UX Research, user testing and insights documentation
- Understanding of the product development and the role of design in that process
- Great communication and presentation skills (both English and German)
- Passion for user insights and user centricity
- Solid knowledge of UI design principles (responsive web and native apps)
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Proactive and self-starting character with strong collaboration skills
If that sounds like you, send us the following
- Letter explaining why are you interested in working with Zenjob
- Portfolio in PDF or web format