Product Designer (Internal Tools)
We have worked hard to build a diverse team of inspiring and passionate people. We encourage people of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply!
We’re working hard to bring delightful, market-fresh, easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week, our customers select what they’d like to cook and we deliver the recipes with all the ingredients they need. We are a growing business across 3 continents, 8 countries, 1600+ employees and use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste. We’re public, profitable and 100% carbon neutral.
The Product/Tech/UX team at Marley Spoon is growing. With a mission to design the best home-cooking experience for our customers. We’re looking for an exceptional Product Designer who will bring a strategic and creative mindset to the team and, work in collaboration with talented developers and product managers to bring the most exceptional digital experience to our customers.
- Managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Can facilitate workshops (product discovery, info architecture, OKR sessions, Design Sprint or similar)
- Is eager to transfer knowledge so that PMs can also learn how to incorporate UX/UI knowledge in their work
- Knows how to closely collaborate with developers and PMs in the creation of new features, while bringing the customer’s POV in every stage
- Be an active member of the Design team—share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company.
- Contribute to defining the product roadmap with your Product Manager
- Support the Product Manager in prioritising the most impactful opportunities
- Has a problem solver attitude
- Past experience working in agile/scrum teams
- Bonus: experience working on B2B and internal tooling software
- Being part of a profitable company in full-blown scale-up phase – offering immense opportunities for personal & career growth
- Flexible working hours, hybrid (home + office)
- Spend 5% of your working time on personal learning and development
- Generous learning & development budget
- Corporate pension scheme (the company adds 20% on top)
- Possibility to trade part of your salary for double the amount of stock options
- Our beautiful and cozy office is located in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg close to some of the best restaurants (soon!)
- Free food boxes delivered to your doorstep
- Cooked food from our test kitchen
- Discounts for gym membership & language courses
- Friday drinks and many after-work events (more online these days)
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities