Product Designer (m/f/d) – Berlin // lieferando
Every day millions of people order food through Takeaway.com. With just a few clicks food gets delivered at your door. As a customer you don’t even think about all the things that need to happen to make this a reality. To make all of this work seamless, a lot needs to happen. One of our product teams instrumental in this is our Scoober team. They help the Takeaway employees who deliver the orders and make their experience better and easier. You are very curious. You like to know what motivates people and why they make the choices they make. You want to solve problems. Finding the actual problem behind a request, come up with novel ideas that you can make tangible by creating designs and prototypes. You’re able to validate your solution and convince the team of the value. You’re not bound to your desk. You’re the person that doesn’t mind to go out and talk to some of our employees.
- A person who has a human centred approach to design
- You embrace end to end thinking. Design a product from scratch to development.
- Able to communicate complex design concepts with different stakeholders
- Familiar with Google Material Design guideline and iOS human interface guidelines
- Self-motivated and proactive to bring continuous improvements to the product and team
- Able to work in a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Proficient with design tools (Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Zeplin, Principle, etc)
- 2+ years of industry experience in UX design or a related discipline
- Experienced in an agile environment
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of design systems
- UI Animation skills (Lotti)
- User research skills and experience with performing usability testing
- Proficient knowledge of the German language
- Working closely with Product Owners and Developers
- Understand stakeholder challenges and help in shaping the product
- Finding solutions to both the business requirements and user requirements
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces.
- Design a product from scratch to development
- Provide feedback and reviews to the other designers’ work
- Good work/life balance
- Family-first mentality
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
- Contribution to your travel cost with the amount of the BVG monthly abonnement
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Workshops, conferences and training seminars to support our growing team
- Inhouse Meetups
- Inhouse German language courses
You will become part of the Scoober product team in Berlin. You’re also part of the Takeaway Product Design team, a group of passionate design colleagues that can help you to give feedback on your ideas and help you grow your design skills.
We’re spread across different offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Enschede and Tel Aviv with diverse cultural backgrounds. And of course we’re using the latest design tools.