Product Designer (m/f/x)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY.
JOIN US IN BERLIN OR VIENNA.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That’s what it’s all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
- As part of our Product Design team you create functional, yet pleasing and emotional high quality designs for mobile and desktop devices by using Sketch and Zeplin.
- You execute all visual design stages from conception to final hand-off to our engineering teams.
- You collaborate closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders, e.g. with our Product Manager throughout all stages of the product life cycle and other designers to build a consistent UI and pleasing user experiences across mobile and desktop touchpoints.
- You deliver high-class design mockups, keeping mobile-first in mind and balance functional & emotional design aspects.
- You work tightly aligned with designers to improve the design of existing products and our engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- Your day to day tasks consist out of optimizing and iterating on existing product designs, creating new & redefining existing icons, conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback, preparation of designs for user testing, etc.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You already have at least 2 years of experience in working as a Product/UI/UX Designer and have been able to build up a strong portfolio with relevant work that demonstrates your strategic problem solving skills as well as your experience creating successful, user-centric designs.
- You have ideally finished your university degree in Design, Computer Science, Web Development or a related field. Experience & skills outrank education.
- You are a team player with a strong desire to work collaboratively within a growing design team and at the same time you have a proven track record in getting shit done autonomously.
- You bring strong UI/UX skills over the whole design process to the table, especially when it comes to structuring design, working clean & high-quality orientated and delivering user-centered output, yet having business needs in mind.
- You already know your way around using Sketch and Zeplin. Add-on Figma-skills are a plus as well as basic knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
- You have powerful visual and interaction design abilities with experience in designing user-centric, responsive and scalable solutions for web and mobile devices.
- You have the ability to create clean, visually consistent designs and have already managed and worked on multiple projects concurrently.
- Your profile is rounded out through your fluent written and oral English skills – German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the city center in a state of the art, data & technology driven working environment with flexible working hours.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks – just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.