Senior Mobile UX Designer (m/f/d) // Raisin
- Research target customer groups and work customer-driven, data-informed and iteratively.
- Develop prototypes and concepts for Raisin Online Banking system interfaces, and test them with both domain experts and customers.
- Cover all visual design stages from concept to pixel perfect designed screens and dynamic interactions.
- Communicate and discuss ideas and drafts/designs with relevant stakeholders
- Provide guidance and expertise throughout the UX/UI process
- Use data and synthesize it to create more delightful and effective user experience designs.
- At least 3 years of experience in UX/UI design for native mobile apps
- Portfolio shows relevant mobile work using the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies for both Android and iOS
- Expert skills in designing useful and delightful animations, transitions and micro-interactions, and demonstrable ability to go well beyond static screens and paging to provide a truly native and delightful mobile experience.
- Experienced with prototyping and conducting user research and user testing to focus on our customers
- Strong ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, also to manage complexity in a way that still feels easy for the customer
- Working self-motivated and being able to take initiative
- Strong skills in spoken and written English, German would be a plus
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events