Senior Product Designer // FCG Germany
We are Frontier Car Group
FCG is a Berlin-based startup that develops, launches, and operates used car marketplaces in several emerging markets around the world. With operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Pakistan, Indonesia, and India we are on a very exciting journey to revolutionize the automotive sales sector!
We increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital, and innovative business models that allow all stakeholders to gain from our impact.
We are very excited about being one of the fastest growing tech company in Berlin with a team of 70 amazing people from 30 different countries. And with a global team of more than 1,500 team members.
Our values collaboration, openness, respectfulness, ownership, and learn & improve determine our daily work.
You can read some more about our most recent news here.
As our company is growing, our Product team is also getting bigger. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment, loves challenges and is passionate about designing great platforms and software.
What you can expect
- You’ll be a part of the Dealer team, where you will design for our real-time auction platforms for iOS, Android & Web.
- You’ll also be a part of the design/product team with 10+ members to gain support from and grow with.
- You’ll create, maintain and iterate on digital products. You think on your feet, pull in all the necessary data, user and team and business insight to deliver effective design solutions in a time pressured environment.
- You know how to shape complexity into simple, valuable end-user experiences.
- Coordination and collaboration with PM’s and Engineers come naturally to you, and you speak both languages fluently.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment, where your focus can change quickly.
- Take ownership of your work, and responsibility for the detail, guiding your design through each step of the process.
- You will mentor, support and collaborate with more junior designers on your team.
Who we are looking for
- You’re experienced (3+ years) in UI/UX design, shipping digital products and understand what it takes to create a great user-oriented design
- You’re a great communicator
- You’ve worked with native apps (Android / iOS)
- Fluent in Sketch and experience of working with design systems.
- You understand technical constraints, knowing some programming (or HTML/CSS/JS) is a plus
- You’re always looking to hone your design instincts through the use of user feedback tools, analytics, and data
- Working with e-commerce or emerging markets is a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued
- An open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- Vibrant team culture with frequent team events in- and outside Berlin