Senior Product Designer (m/w/d) // AirHelp
Since AirHelp is growing, we are looking for more Product Designers to join our team.
We’re a bunch of design enthusiasts, user advocates, and business masterminds — a group of designers, researchers, and copywriters crunching data, speaking to air travelers all over the world, and designing best-in-class experiences everyday to deliver maximum user satisfaction and valuable business impact. Learn more about us here.
Let’s talk if you are experienced in early stage product development, user-centered design, and the ability to balance customer frictions with business goals and technical feasibility.
In detail, your goal will be to:
- Create unique responsive products and services as well as relevant solutions to engage users with valuable experiences.
- Translate customer insights into user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes for multiple viewports using Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate benchmark research and usability testing into the design process to iterate on product solutions.
- Make recommendations to team members about which user research methodologies to leverage during the product lifecycle based on project’s needs, goals and constraints
- Synthesize learnings and articulate design decisions/trade-offs, both verbally and visually.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Content Strategists.
- Provide appropriate specs for engineering teams to implement new product features and ideas.
- Champion ongoing improvements by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Strong experience designing user experiences and digital products (web and mobile)
- Solid portfolio examples showcasing ideation and design development processes with an awareness of business impact
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process
- Holistic, human-centered approach to product and service design
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18)
- Variety of free, daily catered lunches
- Free German classes in different levels
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events
- Possibility to reward other team members with bonusly points (redeemable to Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify etc.)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp service
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- MacBook Air
- Relocation support
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all members of the team.