Senior Product Designer – Supply // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Design is a critical part of this mission.
We are seeking a Product Designer who will work within our cross-functional teams, bringing the customer’s voice into the products we build. As a product designer, you will be involved in every phase of the product development process, from identifying opportunities to tweaking pixels to synthesizing the insights from launched products. You will be leading the efforts for building a great experience in a product area within GetYourGuide’s marketplace.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with UX, data, product and engineering on understanding your user group and their needs.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable products for the millions of users on our platform.
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Partner with data analysts and UX researchers to guide / validate your design decisions.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Have an impact on developing and improving our design processes (we are looking for people who can champion design within the organization)
What you should bring:
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator (we work in an agile and dynamic environment in which openness and humility are key).
- You are user-centric and believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process.
- You have exceptional visual and interaction design skills proven by shipping great products over 6+ years of experience.
- You are results driven and data informed, using user feedback or a/b testing tools to validate your hypothesis.
- You can quickly bring ideas to life using prototyping tools like InVision and turn them to high-quality designs and final assets in Sketch.
- You are versed in designing for an array of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards.
- You are self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed.
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit every day.
- Free pizza and beer every Friday.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences.
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] Please note, applications sent to this email address will not be considered.