Senior UI Designer (m/f) // prosperity.app
What we do
We create technology which helps our customers to maintain the highest level of prosperity for a changing life and a changing society. Our concept of prosperity management is disrupting savings, life insurance and wealth management.
- In the last years, more than 40,000 customers trusted our outstanding services and that number is growing very fast day by day.
- We are managing more than 300 M CHF for our customers. We service our customers with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2017 our turnover was over 110 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
- More that 40 people are building on our joined future and we believe that people are the most important resources.
We are recruiting for both offices in Ruggell, Liechtenstein as well as Berlin, Germany.
Ruggell holds both our holding company as well as our life insurance business offices. We have a modern office building that we have designed so people can work together as a community with large community areas of open spaces.
Visit our holding company website: www.theprosperity.company
Visit our life insurance company website: www.liechtensteinlife.com
Berlin sports the office of our digital unit. At our offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, we create and market digital products while enjoying the modern atmosphere and amenities of our fancy infrastructure.
Visit our prosperity app website: www.prosperity.app
- Produce the intended look and feel of our digital consumer, business and community offerings, responsive web and native app.
- Ship high-fidelity designs and assets.
- Quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems.
- Contribute to our growing modular design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across all touchpoints.
- Express intention and brand through typography and hierarchy, structure and color, visual language, imagery and motion.
- Turn data into meaningful and clean information visualisations.
- Participate at all stages of the product development lifecycle and add gestalt wherever needed.
- Share and revise your designs based on UX research, user interviews and peer feedback
- At least 6 years interaction design experience, delivering successful products, managing complexity at scale and dealing with ambiguity and chaos at the very beginning of things.
- You are able to distinguish between “good” and “great” work, you are the ultimate visual communicator and can supervise a group of team members and provide creative direction to produce outstanding creative work for users.
- Able to present content and simplify data, express intention and brand via typography and hierarchy, structure and color, visual language and imagery as well as motion.
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools such as Sketch, HTML/JS/CSS, InVision, Flinto, Zeplin, Framer, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, …
- You can code tactile and interactive interface prototypes to optimize the function, value and appearance of products and systems.
- Your sweet spot is the intersection of design, technology, and social impact. You love solving big, hairy problems in the interaction layer.
- You’re agile and can systemise & modularise your deliverables across multiple touchpoints and platforms.
- You get what it takes to build something. Overseeing a development team or working on code yourself, you’re comfortable shepherding stakeholders on the journey of bringing software to market.
- You are comfortable going out into the world for inspiration.
- Fluent in English.
- German is a plus.
- Passionate about finance/ insurance is a plus.
- Openness to travel to Lichtenstein is a plus.
- Enjoy Berlin, Europe’s startup hub
- Benefit from the deep insights from being part of a small, experienced team of digital product professionals
- Contribute to the next generation of digital wealth and prosperity management services
- Work at a super modern office with more coffees, hot chocolates, beers and team evenings than necessary