(Senior) UI/ UX Designer (m/f/d) // Legal One
We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. To continue growing as a company we are looking for a
(Senior) UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
What you will do
- You strive to breaking down complex workflows, allowing users to get their work done
- You don’t get lost in the current process, you’re always thinking about the big picture
- You work closely together with our Product teams to prepare wireframes, mockups and user flow diagrams
- You work together with our frontend engineers to reduce the amount of work needed to turn designs into well-designed, working software
- You continuously talk with our users to deeply understand how they are using our software
- You enjoy designing enterprise software, and you know it’s not just about a beautiful UI, it’s about designing an intuitive, predictable software that is easy to understand
- You know engineering resources are finite. We are looking for a minimalist who’s always striving to make it simpler
- 3-5 years of experience in designing enterprise software give you loads of experience and the confidence required to work on your own
- You have an outstanding attitude
- You are fluent in English
- You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
- (plus) you speak basic German
- (plus) experience in VueJS / any other serious frontend development framework
What we offer
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position with a competitive salary
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- Spectacular team events
Up for the challenge?
We are looking forward to receive your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) via our career page https://legal.one/karriere.php or alternatively via [email protected] including your availability and your salary expectations.
If you have further questions, we are pleased to be of service to you by phone viaWhatsApp Chat: 0159/ 019 4213 6