(Senior) UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
(Senior) UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
from now on.
- Executing all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing user journeys, sketches and wireframes for existing and new product features
- Enhancing the usability of our entire customer facing product
- Independently conducting UX tests and early feedback cycles throughout all steps of the design process
- Developing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Creating user centric designs that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex processes
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
What we offer:
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Flextime (core working hours 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- MODERN WORK ENVIRONMENT
Stylish loft office with start-up flair, daily cooking sessions, monthly team events
- TRANSPARENT COMMUNICATION
Direct and open feedback, weekly team & company meetings
- GREAT CAREER POSSIBILITIES
Comprehensive onboarding program and individual support during the induction phase, continuous on-the-job training, flat hierarchies, optimal opportunities for advancement and further development
- FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
Coffee, tea, water, mate, soft drinks, beer, juices & fruit basket
for local public transport, staff discounts on our entire product portfolio
- A degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or similar field related to Human-Computer Interaction is desired
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably in the e-commerce field
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin or other visual design and collaboration tools
- Ability to create responsive designs with focus on adaptive breakpoints
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong, demonstrable portfolio
- Experience working in an interactive, agile environment & attending daily stand-ups & meetings
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Open communicator who is driven by challenge
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 700.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Margarida Pfaumann via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Margarida Pfaumann (Head of HR)
+49 (0) 30 220 560 877
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.