Senior UX Designer // prosperity.app
What is prosperity?
We are a young and dynamic finance & insurance technology (FinSurTech) start-up and we develop technologies for digital wealth management. Our goal is to enable everyone to build, manage and provide for their wealth. Our concept of prosperity management covers the areas of savings, wealth accumulation and retirement planning.
Join our small team and you’ll have a real impact in no time!
What will you be doing?
- Together with the product team, you develop solutions for complex requirements of user and stakeholder
- Develop and define userflows, low and high fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specifications, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- You conduct ideation workshops with users and other departments
- You define test scenarios to validate your concepts and solutions
- You optimize concepts in iterative loops and translate them into intuitive user interfaces with the help of state-of-the-art software
- You develop, improve and maintain the Prosperity – Design System and Pattern – Library
What skills are we looking for?
- Over 6 years experience in designing desktop, mobile and/or web apps
- Experience with iterative design processes and agile development environments
- A penchant for simple solutions to complex problems
- An exceptional portfolio of works demonstrating the successful implementation of complex tasks and requirements
- Deep understanding of basic visual and interactive design disciplines and principles
- An exceptional eye for pixel-precise details
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- You have expert level skills with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe CS, and more
- You have the ability to work independently and work on schedules in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
What do we offer you?
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Sunny Office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
Interested? Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date!