Senior UX Manager (m/f/d) // fotograf.de
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is building the world’s leading software for digitalization of high-volume photography.
Our international team is working every day to make the lifes of our photographers easier and more efficient – so they spend less time behind the desk and more time behind the lens.
We have built a life-changing online solution for volume photographers. At the heart of our success is a talented, multifaceted team that helps school photographers all around the world achieve their goals.
We are the current market leader in Europe for the online sale of photo products and hold a market share in 15 different countries worldwide, which enables us to experience a rapid growth every year.
As an employer, we offer you an international environment where you have the room to share your own ideas, build a fulfilling career, and be part of our vision.
As a team, we value honesty and strive to make sure everybody feels respected and valued. Your growth and satisfaction are important to us.
Your mission and role
Your mission as the Senior UX Manager is to establish scalable and structured UX practices and lead all of fotograf.de/GotPhoto’s user experience efforts.
- Overall responsibility for UX: You will be responsible for all aspects of GotPhoto’s product design, including user research and analytics, conversion rate optimisation, wireframing new products, and designing user interfaces
- Process Ownership: You will establish state-of-the-art scalable UX practices (including the right mindset, right process, right analytics setup and right toolset)
- Hands-on working style: You will need to get done what your team can’t cover just yet
- People Management: You will be building a UX Team with significant growth potential in 2020
Skills we are looking for
- You are a person that can see the bigger picture
- As the next step in your career, you are looking forward to building and leading a team
- You have a strong background in UX research
- You have extensive experience with analytics and A/B testing tools
- You are current on visual design trends
- You convince with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent English skills – German is not required, but a plus
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays (Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
- And much more:
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
That is the challenge, you’re looking for?
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka