Senior UX Researcher
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Senior UX Researcher you will help us take our products to the next level in usability, utility, and design. You’ll work within our growing UX Research & UX team, driving valuable experiences for our customers.
- Drive UX research activities for cross-functional teams
- Create comprehensive research plans and select and implement appropriate research methods
- Analyze and synthesize UX research findings to produce easy-to-understand artifacts for non-researchers
- Be the voice of the user
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Content Strategists to understand the complex problems a team is trying to solve, and align UX research activities to inform decision making and action
- Understand and be an advocate for user-centered design processes
- Contribute to the development of UX research processes such as our research repository, UX User Hub participant recruitment panel, quarterly UX benchmarking etc.
What you bring:
- Extensive experience designing and conducting UX research using qualitative and quantitative methods. In-depth experience with quantitative research methods is a plus
- Able to show how your work has had an impact – we want to learn how your research influenced or informed product
- Experience helping colleagues and stakeholders adopt user centred practices and embed them into their agile workflow
- A good understanding of the strategic, organisational and executional context of a Product team, and experience aligning user research activities with these
- Experience collaborating closely with Product Managers, Developers, Designers, and other team members
- Self-initiative and motivation to seek new ideas, technologies and leading edge techniques
Fluent in English, clear communicator, strong writer
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s talk!