Senior UX Researcher – Logistics Technology (m/f/d) // lieferando
Every week millions of people order food through Takeaway.com. In just a few clicks delicious food gets delivered at their doors. Before the deliverer shows up at your door in an orange jacket bringing a hot pizza a lot needs to happen. Logistics is the team that makes this happen. As a UX Researcher for Takeaway Logistics you will play a key role in discovering what our employees in the operation; drivers, dispatchers and planners need to make their experiences feel more intuitive, accessible and fun.
In your role as a Senior Researcher you will help to build practices that improve and grow our research capability. Your work will drive change and support ideation in different states of our product development process. You will communicate valuable insights to the team and other stakeholders and in order to get those insights you will talk directly to the users: You get to visit our drivers at their local hubs across cities all over Europe, where they start their shifts and you start your research.
- You are an experienced researcher and can present a variety of examples of your latest projects. This should include how you optimized user satisfaction and drove business results.
- You are proactive and possess strong presentation skills and are a fluent communicator in both German and English.
- You partner with various departments (e,g. BI, Design, Operations, Marketing) to create a balance between user needs, design concepts and business goals.
- You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, communicate results and conduct appropriate qualitative and quantitative research studies.
- You encourage and establish user research processes while growing the area of research within the company.
- You mentor and support colleagues on UX and research practices.
Nice to have
- You have understanding in a variety of tools for prototyping and UX like Sketch, Axure, Omnigraffle, InVision, Abstract.
You will become part of the Takeaway Logistic team in Berlin. This dynamic, international scrum team of developers, data analysts and designers are responsible for making the actual food delivery possible.
Besides being active in the Logistics team you will join the Takeaway Design team, which is spread across different offices in Berlin, Amsterdam and Tel Aviv with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Team events and global gatherings, such as our annual ski trip and summer event at the beach!
- Training budget, that allows you to attend conferences and workshops, as we encourage you to develop yourself
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and inhouse German classes