Senior UX Researcher (m/f) // prosperity.app
What we do
We create technology which helps our customers to maintain the highest level of prosperity for a changing life and a changing society. Our concept of prosperity management is disrupting savings, life insurance and wealth management.
- In the last years, more than 40,000 customers trusted our outstanding services and that number is growing very fast day by day.
- We are managing more than 300 M CHF for our customers. We service our customers with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2017 our turnover was over 110 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
- More that 40 people are building on our joined future and we believe that people are the most important ressources.
We are recruiting for both offices in Ruggell, Liechtenstein as well as Berlin, Germany.
Ruggell holds both our holding company as well as our life insurance business offices. We have a modern office building that we have designed so people can work together as a community with large community areas of open spaces.
Visit our holding company website: www.theprosperity.company
Visit our life insurance company website: www.liechtensteinlife.com
Berlin sports the office of our digital unit. At our offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, we create and market digital products while enjoying the modern atmosphere and amenities of our fancy infrastructure.
Visit our prosperity app website: www.prosperity.app
- Design and plan creative user research activities.
- Execute the research, including management in the field.
- Synthesize and create a point of view and understanding about our users and their situations (goals, needs, motivations, and anxieties).
- Communicate and tell stories. Act as a master in aligning teams on intent.
- Make research findings relevant and impactful for everyone through your choice of the right format (such as decks, journey maps, blueprints, stories, charts, videos and exhibits).
- Evangelise user problems using data and evidence and help liaise with business opportunities and technical capabilities.
- Be a product owner coach able to set vision and internalize the tradeoffs between, business strategy, technology and customer experience.
- At least 6 years user research experience, delivering successful products, managing complexity at scale and dealing with ambiguity and chaos at the very beginning of things.
- You are an analytical and non-biased observant of human behaviour.
- You uncover emotional connections users have in everyday situations and translate user needs into hypotheses
- A product owner coach able to develop actionable insights to drive both strategic and tactical decision-making.
- A master in aligning teams on intent.
- You are a Big-Picture Design Thinker, able to think beyond the bounds of software and service at the organizational and service design level.
- able to set vision and internalize the tradeoffs between, business strategy, technology and customer experience.
- You’re agile.
- You get what it takes to build something. Overseeing a development team or working on code yourself, you’re comfortable shepherding stakeholders on the journey of bringing software to market.
- You are comfortable going out into the world for inspiration.
- Fluent in English.
- German is a plus.
- Passionate about finance/ insurance is a plus.
- Openness to travel to Lichtenstein is a plus.
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Mindspace Sunny Office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest MacBook