(Senior) UX/UI Designer
The Highsnobiety commerce team in Berlin is seeking a seasoned UX/UI Designer to evolve and shape the next phase of our e-commerce platform. Are you ready for a high degree of responsibility and an unrivalled opportunity to build and shape the next generation of the Highsnobiety platform? Join us to create a best in class product discovery, shopping and storytelling experience.
Highsnobiety is a platform dedicated to the latest in style, culture, and the community pushing them forward. We don’t just report on what’s happening — we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything and everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that.
With a monthly reach of 50M+ users across platforms, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast-growing digital media company. In 2019, we launched our owned and operated e-commerce division with the mission of owning the intersection of content, commerce, and community.
- Being the responsible person to shape and evolve the design of our e-commerce platform while keeping a user centric approach
- Developing and establishing UX concepts, design processes, user workflows and wireframes
- Working closely with the Lead Product Designer, Product Owner and User Insights teams to optimize conversion rates based on qualitative and quantitative research
- Developing design patterns that can be implemented across the entire platform
- Mapping out the existing and the new user workflows
- Presenting and discussing prototypes with internal and external stakeholders and incorporating their feedback
- 3-5 years of industry experience as a UX and Interaction Design/UI Designer with preferably an expertise in the area of e-commerce and mobile app design
- A proficient understanding and constant consideration of Highsnobiety visual language, audience and clients integrated into your daily tasks
- Strong knowledge of tools like Sketch, Figma, InVision and similar
- Being able to interpret analytics and A/B Tests into opportunities for improvements
- Strong typography and typesetting skills
- You are enthusiastic about UI/UX and keeping yourself up to date with the latest Trends
- You have a high demand for the quality of your work and an eye for details
- Strong communication skills in presenting your concepts and ideas in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibility and freedom to create new concepts, ideas and working with methodologies like Design Thinking
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focuses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. monthly company events, sport courses, German classes and various discounts)
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)