Senior UX / UI Designer Mobile Apps (m/f/d) // Thalia
Thalia is the leading omnichannel bookseller in the german-speaking market. But we don´t stop there. Our heritage in Berlin is excellence in mobile development. From the first eReading-Apps in Germany to award-winning Beauty-Apps – we design and develop the best mobile products for retailers. You will be working for our partner Douglas, Europe’s leading beauty brand with more than 2.500 stores in 19 countries. Join an experienced team of interaction designers and mobile developers and take the opportunity to formulate an outstanding beauty-experience for millions of users.
For our beautiful headquarter in Berlin-Kreuzberg we are looking for you right now.
- Beauty lies in many things – for you, it is functionality, simplicity and aesthetics that engage users with your product again and again
- You are the design voice of the agile team – working closely with product owner and developers to create a world class user experience
- You counsel our clients on design concepts – and then you go hands-on to bring them to life
- You design the best individual user experience for each product – while ensuring consistency across platforms based on CI-guidelines
- You lead the community – you share your experience with a team of designers, coaching them to achieve the next level of growth
- Experience with the whole product design cycle – from User Research to Business Planning, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, Usability Testing and continuous improvement
- Proven practical background in interaction design for mobile products
- 5+ years of experience in a startup, creative agency or a forward-thinking corporate environment
- A strong digital design portfolio that speaks for itself
- Team player who is used to work within cross-functional development teams
- Open-minded attitude and service orientation
- Being passionate about or interested in beauty is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Opportunities for personal growth while shaping products for millions of users
- A culture of trust, teamwork and participation
- A beautiful office in a former chocolate factory. Located in the Bergmann-Kiez in Berlin-Kreuzberg with a multitude of cafés and restaurants right at the doorstep
- A family friendly work-environment with 30 days of vacation and flexible working times
- Competitive salary, Thalia & Douglas shopping discounts, discounts from external partners, fresh fruit and great coffee
Are you interested in our company? Look at https://tech.thalia.de.