Senior Visual Designer (f/m) // 7Mind
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With more than 1,300,000 downloads to date, 7Mind has become Germany’s most popular online meditation training. The 7Mind app is currently available in four languages, and is continuing to grow!
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high-quality training that provides the easiest possible access to meditation and mindfulness.
As our first in-house full-time designer, you will bring our CD, UI and UX to the next level.
You will work closely with our product team and our marketing team to improve our native mobile apps, our websites and various marketing materials (online & offline).
- You have a hands-on, can-do attitude and a willingness to shape a project from concept to completion
- You come up with innovative, feasible and creative ideas that advance our brand and inspire your colleagues
- You contribute to our growing modular design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across all touchpoints
- Create a beautiful, meaningful and valuable user experience on mobile and web platforms
- You establish the use of best practice UX design methods and techniques
- You autonomously propose improvements to the existing product
- You maintain a user-centered approach
- 4+ years design experience working at a startup or agency
- A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar is preferred, but your work experience is more important to us
- Impeccable design, branding, and typography skills in print and digital
- Design skills in native apps (iOS and Android) or web
- You have some drawing and Illustration experience
- You know how to work with the Adobe tools and Sketch. Additional experience with Figma is a plus (as we just started using Figma)
- Some understanding of grid systems and “design to code” would be nice
- Fluent in English
- German is a big plus (majority of design material will be in German)
- The possibility to shape a beautiful and established brand
- Interesting and diverse challenges in a small, highly-motivated team
- Bright and shiny startup office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Free ticket for public transportation (BVG), as long as you are working with us
- Lifetime access to 7Mind
- Benefits such as snacks, fruit, beverages and fun monthly team events!
- Last but not least: A job that makes a difference
We are looking forward to meeting you!