Senior Web Designer // Climate Labs
What if we could actually do something about climate change? Immediately. Effectively. Collectively. That’s our vision: Make powerful, measurable climate action available to everyone – and then scale it up!
We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, with a track record of building category-defining products, backed by Berlin’s top early-stage funders. In 2020 we will launch our solution of empowering millions to act as one united force for the planet.
We are now looking for an experienced web designer to help us create an outstanding web presence. With multiple best-in-class mobile products on the team record, we’re looking for top talent to match this high standard on the web and push things even further together.
What we offer
- Ownership of a product with real social impact and global reach.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Quality-driven environment.
- Top-of-the-line work station… you tell us what you need!
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Free gym membership, metro ticket, and compensation of your personal CO2 footprint.
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment.
- Become part of a creative, friendly and purpose-driven team.
- These are the early days — your input will make a real difference!
Once here, you will
- Design our full web presence including welcome page, onboarding, signup, content sections, and interactive tools.
- Work directly with our head of product to conceptualize and design user experience flows across platforms and acquisition funnels.
- Collaborate closely with our web developer on implementing your design vision with the right tech stack.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ensure website functionality, stability, and scalability across screens and devices.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience as a web designer.
- Demonstrable track record in designing outstanding web experiences.
- Awe-inspiring, yet efficient design language is what you are known for.
- You know your way around the latest web trends and technologies. Responsive thinking is part of your DNA.
- You’re excited about the prospect of being part of a small yet quickly growing team.
- You are calm and focused under pressure and re-orient quickly in changing environments. When you don’t fully understand something, you take it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- You believe in clear and honest communication as the basis for effective and joyful teamwork.
- You consider work-life balance essential to long-term happiness and productivity.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity, a great place to work, and a chance to make a difference, we’re excited to consider your application!