UI / UX Designer (f/m/d) // Civey
Civey is the leading opinion tech company in Germany
We are at the forefront of a new generation of public opinion research. Instead of outdated methods we rely on digital technologies to pioneer high quality representative surveys in real time. Our vision is to enable everyone to access the results of our work.
More than 1,5 Million verified participants
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 25.000 web pages we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. With 20 million answered surveys each month we run the largest opinion panel in Germany, with nearly every major German media outlet employing our data.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most. Sounds good?
- You will create User Flows, Wireframes, User Interfaces and interactive Prototypes
- You will work on your own projects: from creating first concepts and collecting ideas to releasing the final product
- You will continuously improve the design processes, UI specifications and our styleguide together with the Product Team
- You are part of our Product Team and will work closely with our product managers, developers and the business team
What we expect:
- You have 3 or more years of experience as a UI / UX designer or similar expertise
- You have strong skills in Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision and other prototyping tools.
- You are an expert for User Experience and passionate about UI design
- You bring a deep understanding and interest for technology and design trends
- A basic understanding of HTML / CSS is a plus
- You are fluent in english, german is a plus
We’re offering more than just benefits
- Our values: we’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: our team is from China, Italy, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. But we like hanging out in Berlin.
- Personal development: we promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity or belief to apply to Civey.
- Fair deal: we’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency – this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Training: we cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Exercise: we cover your gym contract.
- Team Events: celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Drinks, fruits & nuts: free for everyone.
- Technical equipment: MacBook or Linux computer, 27 inch monitors, noise cancelling headphones, mechanical keyboards and more – we’ll provide you with optimal equipment.
- Ask-me-Anything: every employee can anonymously ask questions that the directors have to answer publicly.
- Clear structure: we have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-up meetings, review and retrospectives.
- Equity: we offer you to become a shareholder in Civey through our ESOP program.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
Please only apply via civey.breezy.hr
We’re looking forward to your application including a complete CV, Portfolio and salary expectations. Please only apply via https://civey.breezy.hr/.