We envision a future in which every product can be traced back to its roots. To us transparency is the key to sustainable production and consumption and we are working hard to give companies the right tools to achieve exactly that. Companies are using our platform to manage, prove and communicate social and environmental impact to their customers.
Your job in a nutshell
As the UX/UI designer in our team, you will be the one sketching ideas and concepts, creating wireframes and high fidelity UI designs working closely with the product development and tech teams to test concepts with brands and consumers. You will develop a design language for our customer facing products, contribute and implement your own ideas.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience ideally in a tech environment
- Outstanding, proven design skills with a focus on UI/UX design
- Creativity and problem solving capabilities
- Experience with Figma and/or Sketch
- A great eye for user interface considerations, attention to detail, combined with a keen sense of functional usability
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Strong understanding of the user centred design process and user experience principles
- Experienced in driving design and user-experience through the whole lifecycle – research, prototyping and iterative testing
What You’ll Do:
- Develop empathy for our audience and identify potential improvements to further increase our reach and user retention
- Gather and evaluate requirements with the cross-functional team
- Define or maintain a design guide, templates and components
- Communicate ideas and design concepts clearly, aimed at the right audience, with the help of insight and data
- Visualise and solve challenging problems
- Make complex information easy to understand and enjoyable
Help us change consumer behaviour by turning complex ecological and social impact claims and information into appealing designs
We are still a young company and there is huge room to make an impact and see your own ideas come to life. Good design is at the core of our offering – your work will be central for the success of seedtrace.
Some of our perks:
- Complete remote work possible
- Employee share ownership plan
- Opportunity to work with a truly committed and ambitious team
- Regular remote team events
- Regular company offsites
We are a small, passionate and driven team aiming at turning consumer product transparency into the norm, rather than the exception. seedtrace is a digital platform to manage, prove and communicate social and environmental impact at scale by driving technological innovations and collaboration along the supply chain.
The company: At seedtrace, we’re a team of humble, life-long learners who are eager to collaborate to make this company a success. Our values of ownership, collaboration and humility are at the core of what we’re doing. We believe in what we’re doing and we are building a collaborative, supportive and welcoming environment around that dream.
The product: seedtrace is a transparency platform – we make it easy for our customers to become more transparent and honest about how their products were made. We’re super proud of what we have built so far and we have big dreams of what this product could become.
How we work: We are a remote company with flat hierarchies – therefore, good spirits and collaboration come natural to us. We are using the best collaboration tools available to us but we also place high value on human contact – having regular check ins with the whole company and daily meetings within our respective teams.