Senior UI/UX Designer
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people – no matter where they are in their health journey – unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone.
Our culture is fast-paced, high-energy and continually growing! We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day! Our work is interesting and fun, because our team members are unique, talented and dynamic. We provide a setting where enthusiastic team members work together and take joy in coming to work. There are exciting career opportunities and advancement is supported by leadership teams who are invested in the growth and development of you.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a UI/UX Designer at Sharecare, you will be responsible for articulating, executing and delivering design solutions for our digital health products across a variety of devices and platforms. On a typical day on this position, you’ll collaborate with designers, product owners and engineering teams to build user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use while maintaining the integrity and cohesiveness of Sharecare’s design system.
The ideal candidate is a human-centered designer with excellent visual communication skills and a particular passion for design systems.
- Define the user experience and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Translate our product vision into simple and delightful user experiences
- Create mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Maintain existing design systems, UI pattern libraries and style guides
- Gauge the user interface of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, iOS, Android, etc)
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and UCD methodologies
- Experience working with design systems
- Good technical understanding of how to build and maintain design systems and pattern libraries
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in Sketch
- Profound experience in collaborating with diverse engineering teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program including:
- Office snacks
- Team building activities
- Company parties
- Office spine gymnastics
- Office massages
- Monthly ticket for public transport (Office workers)
- Educational activities budget
- Subsidy for occupational pension / occupational disability insurance
- Referral bonus program
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Sharecare. We look forward to reviewing your submission!
Please apply with the link below.