User Researcher: Consumer Apps (m/f/d)
Are you a passionate researcher with an interest in customer behaviour? Want to help drive research for an app used by millions of foodies? Here’s a role to spice up your career!
Our story (the bitesize version):
From romantic ramen to birthday burgers, millions of people order their favourite food on our platform each week. As part of Just Eat Takeaway, we’re active across 23 countries worldwide.
Operating in a competitive and ever-changing industry, we need to ensure our consumer apps meet customer needs across our markets. That’s where you come in.
All about the role:
As our User Researcher: Consumer Apps, you play a vital part in one of our research teams. Embedded in various product verticals, our Design Research team give colleagues across the company the ingredients to create user-friendly product design.
Your research knowledge will help us develop top-class user research initiatives within consumer apps – working across a cross-functional team of Designers, Analysts, Product Managers and Engineers. That means helping us optimise our research methods and drive our user-research agenda to prioritise key areas for improvement.
As one of our star researchers, we’re also counting on you to:
- Help identify future product opportunities and develop our understanding of consumers via generative research
- Support the team through hands-on research
- Conduct generative user research to uncover the needs, motivations and behaviours of our consumers
- Turn insights into action by setting up workshops and ideation sessions which boost collaboration within our research setup
- Combine data-driven insights with storytelling skills to engage with customers across our markets
Can you deliver…
Here are the ingredients we’re looking for from you:
- 3+ years’ experience in User Research roles is an advantage – though not essential
- Enthusiastic approach to championing research across the business
- The ability to develop creative, adaptive studies using effective qualitative research methods
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
- Able to find a balance between tight development timelines & vital long-term research into user needs
- A growth-oriented outlook, with a desire to learn and improve those around you
- Skilled in turning open and ambiguous research needs into clear and compelling questions, activities & outcomes
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- A hugely impactful role, supporting a product with millions of users
- Fantastic company and team events
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in the heart of Berlin (we’re right by Potsdamer Platz!)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, PS4, regular drinks events…and more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Let’s take research into top gear together. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!