User Researcher // Pitch
Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is seeking a User Researcher to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you’ll be responsible for interacting with our very first users and delivering insights to the product team.
This is a truly high-impact role. You’ll have the chance to join the team at a critical point in the product development: We are still defining the design, marketing and overall product-market fit. Your insights will have a major impact on our roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
What you’ll do
- Play a key role in shaping Pitch’s user research and insights practice. We’re still evolving the product and our internal processes, so ingenuity and flexibility are key assets.
- Use a variety of research methods to glean insights from early users. Potential methods will include: In-depth remote and onsite interviews, large-scale surveys, and online community engagement via email and messaging platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams, ensuring actionable user insights are represented and considered in all decisions.
- Engage with our beta user community via online forums to gather insights, find bugs, and identify opportunities.
- Bring insights to life within the organization by figuring out how to spread the knowledge within the wider team.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience conducting research for products.
- Someone who is able to set their own goals, and drive the research forward on their own initiative.
- An ability to communicate research findings in interesting and creative ways across the whole team.
- Experience with both qualitative research and quantitative approaches.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability explain findings to a variety of different teams.
- Experience working and iterating based on research.
- Basic video editing skills to share out research insights.
- Basic wireframing/design skills to help communicate ideas.
- As a startup, we’re also very interested in any more bonus skills you might have, that would be useful to the team.
Sounds like a perfect fit? Got questions? We’d love to hear from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).