UX Designer for a new finleap venture (f/m/div) // FinLeap
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 60 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market.
We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. With everything we do, we believe that design is an integral part of success. For us, design is as much about behavior and emotions as it is about utility and ease. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
Join finleap as Senior UI Designer in one of our new ventures and collaborate with inspirational leaders, smart entrepreneurs and highly skilled teams to build a company from scratch. Let’s shape the future of finance!
What will keep you challenged as an experienced UI designer?
- Working in a fast-paced and innovative environment with a cross-functional team (consisting of developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders) to design products that set us apart from competitors and influence users.
- Being a keyplayer in bringing our design vision to life, always taking in consideration certain patterns that our customers’ eyes follow when visiting our website.
- You collaborate with the engineering team to integrate your design concepts.
What will help you succeed?
- You love trying to figure out why customers behave the way they do, and never stop learning and questioning.
- Creating great UI/UX solutions for customers’ pain points, and how to evaluate them from different perspectives.
- Master skills in tools like Sketch & InVision or Figma to bring your ideas to life.
- You can clearly articulate your views on design to the entire team and strive to build the best user interaction possible.
- Working with cross-functional teams, being constantly transparent and collaborative manner, while being happy to share new insights and progress.
- You love what you do and want to get better every day.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (German is a plus).
Why new finleap venture?
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.