Loudly is a leading AI powered music tech company based in Berlin. Our vision is to become the pre-eminent Music Engine for the Creator Economy, enabling millions of people to easily discover, create & customize incredible music to use in their creative projects. We are looking for a highly talented UX Designer to evolve and shape the future of our products as we enter into a growth period.
Based on our incredible music innovations in AI, we are rapidly developing new music solutions to specifically serve creators, influencers, music producers, agencies and creative teams around the world.
You will join a passionate, international and friendly team made up of musicians, creatives and techies who deeply believe that the power of music creation should be accessible to everyone.
- Be the evangelist & owner of user-centric thinking within company and drive UX value across our three main services: Soundtracks, AI Studio, Music Maker JAM
- Go deep into the needs of our customers – define the personas and ensure that our features are designed in a way that makes their workflows easier and more enjoyable
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows which will win the hearts and minds of our creative audiences!
- Working closely with creative and highly competent teams in an agile environment, creating beautiful, flexible, and easy-to-use interfaces
- Collaborate directly with the Product Owner, Senior Graphic Designer, Developer teams and C-Level to deliver world-class UX
- You will stay ahead of the market and always share evidence of best practice UX
- You will have 3 – 5 years working experience gained within a fast-paced B2C startup environment and have had full ownership of several high-impact features
- Demonstrated ability to create user-centric interfaces that are beautiful and easy to use.
- Experience developing wireframes, task and user flows, information architecture, empathy maps and personas
- Highly collaborative – you are comfortable with both providing strong input & receiving feedback while working on exciting user flows. You are able to articulate your design thinking approach in a way that everyone understands.
- Being able to interpret analytics and A/B Tests into opportunities for improvements
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Familiar with multi-platform digital products and strong expertise in native mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps to support your recommendations
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree
- An excellent team player with great communication and organization skills
- You have a high demand for the quality of your work and an eye for details
- Strong communication skills in presenting your concepts and ideas in English
- Background in creative tech is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibility and freedom to create new concepts, ideas and working with methodologies like Design Thinking
- Hybrid work culture which allows for remote working and face-2-face collaboration at our bright and spacious office.
- Monthly social events, international and creative atmosphere.
- Coaching and empathetic approach from C-Level
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested, apply now! Please include your resume and link to your UX portfolio.