UX Designer (m/w/d) // Pamono
Pamono is currently looking for a full-time UX Designer to grow our Design department. You’ll be supporting our UX/Graphic Designer in creating a helpful, enjoyable user experience and strengthening our brand identity. To this end, you will:
- Develop goal-oriented, intuitive user flows that can be adapted to all devices
- Create visual representations of designs, from proof-of-concept wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes
- Implement and help evolve UI guidelines, including iconography, typography, colors, and motion design
- Conduct user research and participate in the design of iterative solutions
- Research best practices and trends and integrate them into your work
- Coordinate with product and development teams
We’re looking for a recent graduate who has:
- The ability to combine analytical and creative thinking to create impactful, enjoyable design solutions
- An eye for detail balanced with a sense of the big picture
- Experience in digital product design and an understanding of the different requirements for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Experience working under and evolving brand guidelines
- Proficiency Sketch, Marvel, Invision or other mock-up and prototyping tools
- A strong interest in learning and growing with a fast-growing startup
- Professional proficiency in English; proficiency in German, French, Italian, or Spanish is a plus
- Not required, but a plus: digital illustration skills, photo editing skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Practical insight into a fast-growing start-up
- Flat hierarchies with room for professional growth
- A great working atmosphere with an international team of highly motivated colleagues
- Free fruits and drinks, German classes and more.
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Are you are interested in this role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal. Don’t forget to attach your CV, motivation letter, portfolio, and earliest start date. We look forward to hearing from you!