UX Researcher (m/f/d) // Bewatec
BEWATEC is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of digital communication solutions for hospitals, clinics and dialysis facilities.
Our software solution provides caregivers, physicians and patients with relevant content at any time. We integrate cutting-edge real-time applications or solutions for the Internet of Things in the health-tech environment.
Our CPO Bernd is looking for an experienced UX Researcher (m/f/d) to join our newly established team here in Berlin to bring our User experience to the next level!
About our product: CONNECTEDCARE allows patients to have all the hospital services and information through digital applications wherever they want and on whatever device, thanks to an innovative cloud-based system.
Check it out here.
Once you are here you will…
- Take the full responsibility over our user experience design of CONNECTEDCARE by finding meaningful solutions to patients’ problems in a hospital environment
- Make user interviews, create user personas, user journeys
- Design and create app & web screens and wireframes, according to business requirements
- Collaborate with the product/engineering team on building new features and functionalities
- Create user friendly design patterns and appealing visual designs, in collaboration with the UI designer colleagues
What you should bring (ideally):
- Proven professional experience as a UX Researcher, preferably from a startup environment or digital hub initiative of a corporate structure
- Experience with making interviews to users and understand their needs and wishes, and communicating them to the rest of the team
- Proficient use of Sketch for prototyping, and common UX software such as Marvel, Invision, Balsamiq… UI skills are also very welcomed
- Strong analytical approach to identify problems and creatively find solutions in our business context
- Strong communication skills towards several and diverse stakeholders (patients, doctors, team…)
- Fluent level of English and German
What you will find here:
- We are inspired by a meaningful mission: our goal is to build easy-to-use products for patients and clinics, in order to ensure a smooth medical process and information sharing – that matters!
- Our aspiration is to grow as an international team of curious and motivated peers, always aiming higher and looking for the next opportunity to make an impact
- Our fundamental people philosophy is built on trust so we are promoting a culture of individual empowerment and open communication
- Learning & development is important to us, we will support you with your individual growth
- Even though we are a well-established German company, in the Berliner site we work in a young and dynamic atmosphere, with of course all the typical startup perks (super office in center of Berlin, free drinks and fruits, flexible working hours…)
If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to send us your CV/LinkedIn/Portfolio here (no need for a cover/motivation letter) and we will come back to you as soon as we can.