UX Researcher (m/f/d)
We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 45,000 clients in 6 countries and over 100,000 jobs posted every day.
Our ambition is to change the way Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) hire on a global scale. We want to level the playing field so SMBs can have the same hiring advantages as big companies. Great companies are built with great people and there are over 25 million SMBs in Europe alone.
We are a mighty team of 90 passionate colleagues and our mission is to democratise hiring by building the world’s most widely used talent attraction software. We believe in building a diverse team of people from different backgrounds. Join us!
The Product Team
Our SaaS solution enables the full spectrum of job creation and posting as well as candidate management and the Product team is organised into squads with ownership for each of these areas. We have achieved very strong product market fit and are looking for new colleagues that will help us scale and contribute their knowledge to building best-practice product capabilities. This is a chance for you to be part of shaping the culture and the way you work!
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher to own research in one of our cross-functional feature squads. You will be the ultimate expert on users for your area, as well as a knowledge source for all things research for anyone in the company. You will advise, plan, iterate, and execute research that leads to high-quality, persuasive results. You will both validate and challenge the product KPIs that best indicate that we are making a meaningful impact on helping our customers. You will report to the Chief Product Officer and together with your squad colleagues, you will work together on building a compelling product strategy that will bring us to our goal of being the leading provider in all our markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Initiating, planning, and conducting strategic research within your squad, building foundational knowledge to inspire and inform mid- to long-term group strategy and product roadmaps.
- Coaching, supporting, and critiquing colleagues through all aspects of research. Train and empower designers and product managers to do authentic research themselves.
- Producing a prioritised UXR roadmap that is aligned with squad and company KPIs, as well as contributes to foundational user knowledge.
- Helping develop the UXR department to the point that it is a highly valued and dependable knowledge source within JOIN.
- Collaborating with other departments to facilitate knowledge sharing, consistency, and best practices
- You have gained 5+ years of work experience in user research, ideally in a SaaS start-up environment.
- You have successfully designed, executed, and presented user research to multiple audiences of an organization.
- You have a strong grasp of agile processes (preferably SCRUM or KANBAN) and how to conduct impactful research within those frameworks.
- You have strong German verbal and written communication skills (at least level C1)
- You have strong English verbal and written communication skills (at least level C1)
- You can build trusted and collaborative relationships with your colleagues, both local and remote
- You are curious and always looking to improve and expand your research skills
- You hold a four-year university degree in anthropology, sociology, Human-computer interaction (HCI), psychology, design, or similar fields
- A varied role and the opportunity to grow together with JOIN
- Inspiring, diverse, highly motivated and international working atmosphere
- The unique opportunity to revolutionise the global recruiting industry with a rapidly growing company
- Cool office in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg
- Latest hardware – choose MacBook Pro or Lenovo Carbon X1
- Paid training for conferences or classes to grow your skills