UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Thanks for taking a look at the job description for a UX/UI Designer! We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our product team.
What is Bliq?
People and goods move inefficient today because actionable information is missing. At Bliq, we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world’s most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and the power of technology!
What will I be doing?
- Develop, test and refine the user experience and user interface for mobile and web applications.
- Create storyboards, mock-ups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Ensure consistency in user-centric design, user search and across devices for the best user journey and customer experience.
- Drive improvements and contribute new elements to our design system.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers.
- Analyse quantitative reports (conversion rates, A/B tests etc.) as well as qualitative user research and feedback.
- Make use of personas, data and insights to optimize customers’ experience.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You have experience in designing complex digital products, ideally in a dynamic startup environment.
- You have a convincing portfolio of digital products that you have designed, with at least one high-traffic or high-impact web/mobile app.
- You are an expert in either Figma or Sketch, have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- You worked in agile development environments to create and deliver high-quality mobile/web apps.
- You can create quick and dirty prototypes for app experiences and distill complex processes into simple and clear user interactions.
- You are structured, independent and have a result-oriented work ethic.
- You are a creative problem-solver by nature.
- Fluency in English is required; additional languages are a plus.
What do you offer in return?
As a member of the Bliq team, you’ll have access to:
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- An open minded and fun work environment.
- A competitive, above industry standards compensation package.
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects.
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies, The Drivery.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office option.
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, biweekly free lunches, and more…
More About Bliq
If you’re really, really, really, really excited to learn more then please check out our About us page, which includes more information about who we are, what we do and our culture.
Please use the link provided to apply.