Senior UX Designer
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Our cloud-based solution is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Set the vision for user experience, and create data-informed designs
- Develop concepts for new features in close cooperation with Product Owners and developers for the existing and future product portfolio
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes, visual and interaction design
- Conduct user research and perform usability tests with real users
- Support developers in design implementation
- Break down experiences for teams to be able to ship value incrementally
- Improve user experience of our platform by proactively enhancing the existing design
- Prepare and present draft projects to internal teams and key stakeholders
To thrive in the role as a Senior UX Designer, you will need:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A portfolio of work demonstrating effective design processes and interaction and visual design skills
- Strong skills in designing user interaction concepts
- Knowledge of the current UX practices, and innovative design patterns and solutions
- Knowledge and experience in the use of established software (Sketch, Figma, Invision Photoshop, etc.) for the prototyping workflow and the creation of interactive prototypes
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS, responsive web-design and web-based applications
- Experience with SAAS or consumer products is preferred
- Great communications skills (both written and oral)
- Fluency in English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Why you will love working with us:
Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in our diverse and international teams.
Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular 1:1s, feedback conversations, German and English classes and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
Balance your Life: We offer flexible working hours adjusted to your schedule. On the top of that, we offer a package of 30 paid vacation days.
Remote-friendly: We have well structured and flexible processes so that we can work from home effectively and enjoy doing it! Hybrid work is the new way of work for us: we combine remote work with some office time to make sure you feel connected & enjoy your freedom at the same time.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses and run salary cycles regularly to ensure that we pay salaries above the market average. We also offer you a company pension (bAV), which we support with 20%, and subsidize your public transport ticket and Urban Sports Club membership.
Relocation Support: If you are not located in Germany yet, we are happy to support your move with a relocation package to make it as smooth as possible. Besides the package, we also offer administrative support to help with your VISA process etc.